Do you want to change payment currency on Godaddy, but don’t know how to do it? It’s very easy and won’t take minutes to change payment currency.
You can change payment currency on Godaddy to USD or EUR or CAD or INR, it supports a wide range of payment methods from Credit Card to Net Banking.
sometimes it is difficult to change the Currency during domain renewal or registration, but it’s not impossible.
Change the currency in your store, such as if your customers are in a different country than where your store is located. Your customers will then see products in the currency of your choice. If you have Website Builder, your currency is set by your store’s Marketplaces.
There’s the easiest way to change payment currency: it’s very simple.
How to change payment currency on Godaddy?
- Type Godaddy.com on Chrome or any other browser.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button located on the top Right Hand Side.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your Premium Online Store.
- From your Dashboard, go to Settings and select Business Info.
- Under Regional Info, select a Currency from the drop-down list.
- Select Save, Your store now displays prices in your preferred currency.
GoDaddy Inc. is an American publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and incorporated in Delaware.
As of June 2020, GoDaddy has more than 20 million customers and over 7,000 employees worldwide. The company is known for its advertising on TV and in the newspapers. It has been involved in several controversies related to censorship.