Windows users could face many sudden errors; one of these problems is The Recovery Error code 0xc000000e. That happens for many reasons like the winload.exe file is not accessible or is corrupt, or the boot location for the operating system cannot be located.
At this case, you will see a blue screen with the error message as follows:
How to Fix Error 0xc000000e in Windows 10?
When you face Windows 10 boot error 0xc000000e, you should check the cables of your drives first. If it’s ok, then you’ll some deep measures.
On the upcoming lines, we will discuss some solutions that could help you to Fix Error 0xc000000e in Windows 10.
Solution 1: Rebuild Boot Configuration Data File
To fix the corrupted configuration file, you need to rebuild BCD on your computer.
- Create a bootable USB medium from ISO for Windows 10 and then boot from it.
- Click Next when you see this screen.
- Press the Repair your computer link that is on the lower-left corner.
- Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt.
- Choose the account you are using to continue.
- Type in the following command and press Enter: bootrec /rebuildbcd
- When a Windows installation is found, you need to press Y on the keyboard to let it boot from the list. This will rebuild BCD.
- Type in bootrec /fixmbr and bootrec /fixboot successively and press Enter after each command.
Now your computer can boot without error 0xc000000e.
Solution 2: Run Windows Startup Repair:
Windows can boot into WinRE automatically. While, if it doesn’t appear, you can interrupt the boot process three times in a row and then the WinRE screen appears.
Then, you should go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
Windows will begin to diagnose your computer automatically. When the process ends, your computer will restart automatically. and the problem should be solved.