Having a TikTok account gives you the chance to follow and interact with more than 800 million active users worldwide. But also means handing over personal information. If you are no more interested in TikTok, you can easily delete your TikTok account in few steps. just continue reading.
TikTok is a successful Chinese video-sharing social networking service, that depending on short-form mobile videos. And having an account on it is a good experience if you blocked the content you don’t like and followed the good content. So See yourself before the deletion decision.
How to delete TikTok account?
Before deleting your TikTok account make sure that you deleted every video you have posted, as deleting TikTok account doesn’t mean deleting your videos.
- to delete TikTok account open the app on your iPhone or Android device and log in to your account.
- Select the “Me” tab, then tap the three vertical dots in the top-right to access the Settings menu.
- From the Settings menu, tap the “Manage My Account” button.
- Scroll down in the menu and select the “Delete Account” option.
- If you previously set up SMS verification on your TikTok account, you’ll need to enter the code that you’ll receive via text message.
- After entering the correct code, tap the “Delete Account” button.
- Tap the following “Delete” button to confirm your decision one last time.
After this, you will see a notification message saying that your login has expired because of your account deletion before you are taken to the TikTok Home page.
Note that: When you delete your TikTok account, you’ll no longer be able to manage any videos you’ve posted. Ane if you didn’t delete them before account deletion, they will stay existing on the social network.
Deleting TikTok account will also make you lose anything you’ve purchased in the app, like coins.