PS5 will have many features players have been waiting for, one of these futures will allow players to take and share a screenshot on PS5 with a DualSense.
Sony hasn’t released PS5 yet, but it has shared some details about the new features and how the players will engage with it like sharing their favorite captures with the DualSense controller. Let’s see how to take a screenshot on PS5?
How to take and share a screenshot on PS5 with a DualSense?
- Sign in to your PS5, and Play any game.
- When you want to take a screenshot, press the Create button on your DualSense controller.
- This will bring up the Create menu, which has a variety of options for customizing your screenshot.
- Press Take Screenshot when you are happy with your shot.
Another way to do that without opening the Create menu. you can press and hold the Create button to take a screenshot.
How to share a screenshot from PS5?
- To share this screenshot, navigate to the Control Center.
- Find and select the Card that has recently captured media.
- After doing a final check, share the screenshot on PlayStation or to any third-party platform.
How to take and share a screenshot on PS5 with a DualShock 4
- You can use the DualShock 4 controller to play backward compatible PS4 games on PS5.
- In this case, you can still access the Create menu and share your screenshots on PS5.
- You’ll just need to use the Share button on the DualShock 4 instead of the DualSense’ Create button.
You can take screenshots and videos on PS5 in up to 4K, and of course, there will be other ways to share the screenshots. But we need to wait until November 12; the official release date of PS5.