Maybe you had to log in to your Facebook account using your friends’ device or your work laptop, which made you worry about your account privacy. fortunately, You can manage where you’re logged into Facebook and log out from all devices in minutes.
Facebook offers Facebook in Security and Login Settings. The Where You’re Logged In section lists where you’re currently logged in. Each entry includes a date, time, location and device type.
Below, we will show every step to log out of Facebook from all devices using your smartphone or your desktop.
How to log out of Facebook from all devices you’re logged into?
First from your smartphone:
- From settings and privacy, choose settings.
- Swipe to security, and click on the section that says “Security and Login.”
- From “Where you’re logged in” section, click see all.
- Now you will see all the devices you’re logged into, at the end of the badge you will see “Log Out Of All Sessions” button.
- Click on the “Log Out Of All Sessions” button to log out from all devices
Second, from your desktop:
- Click on the upside-down triangle in the top right-hand corner.
- You will see the tab that says “Settings”, click on it, and a new page will be opened.
- On the left-hand side of the new page, there’re many sections to control account settings. To see all current sessions, click “Security and Login.”
- Now you will see “Where You’re Logged In” section and all of the devices you’re logged into, maybe you need to click see more if you logged in many sessions.
- to log out of Facebook from all devices you’re logged into, click on “Log Out Of All Sessions” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will see a Popup box with a warning about logging out. Click “Log Out” and you’re done.
You could also log out from Each session separately:
Click on the three dots on the right of the session name, then click “Log Out” to end this session.
If you found any unknown device or location you didn’t log in before, click on the three dots on the right of the session name, then click “Not You?” to check and secure your Facebook account.