Do you bounce between various computers for work and personal use? if your answer is yes, maybe you need to Sign out Gmail from other devices when those devices aren’t in use.
In the upcoming lines, we will know how to Sign out of Gmail from other devices and how to Sign out from Google account too in simple steps.
How to Sign out of Gmail from other devices?
- Log in to your Gmail account on a desktop computer.
- Scroll down till you find a tiny print that says “Last account activity.”
- Under this print “Last account activity” there will be the word “details” on the right, click on it.
- After clicking the “Details” button you will see this new window which shows you the devices you logged in to Gmail from, location of it and the date of every session.
- To log out Gmail from other devices Press the “sign out of all other Gmail web sessions” button, and then will appear a message saying “Successfully signed out of all other sessions.”
How to Sign out of Gmail account?
If anyone could open your computer may be at work or a friend, you should sign out from Google account to keep your privacy.
Google account stores a lot of data about you, and if you leave yourself signed into Google account when another one using the device, you run the risk of allowing access to your email, your Google Docs, any files in your Drive folders, your calendar, and lots of other personal information.
You could easily log out Google account in two steps:
- From your browser, locate the profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on it.
- Now you will see a dropdown menu that has the button “sign out.”
- Click “Sign out” and wait for the page to load.