After a long waiting, Apple introduced the second generation from iPhone SE, with a killing price and killing specification as a midrange phone.
the new iPhone comes with the strong apple chips A13 Bionic alongside 3GB ram and 64GB internal storage, on the front, it has a 4.7 inches screen with Resolution 1334 x 750 pixels, 16:9 ratio.
SE 2020 main camera is a single one 12 MP, and the selfie one is 7MP. All this working on an 1821 Mah battery and ios 13. all this cost only 399$.
No doubt iPhone SE is a Special phone, but it misses some features other iPhones have like 3D touch for notifications. You can’t hard-press or long-press a notification to see it in more detail and find quick actions like archiving an email and replying to a text message.
but there’s an alternative to this feature. let’s see how to do it.
How to find Long-Press notification actions on iPhone SE 2020?
- Swipe down from the top of your iPhone SE’s screen to access the notification center.
- Instead of long-pressing or hard-pressing the notification, swipe left on the notification.
- Tap “View” to see the notification in detail and find any quick options.
- You’ll see any notification actions offered by the app along with a richer preview.
This is the same thing that appears with a long-press or hard-press on another iPhone. The options available depend on the app.
It’s not as fast as long-pressing or hard-pressing a notification, but the options are still pretty easily accessible.
How to quickly turn off notification on iPhone SE 2020?
Another option you have by swiping is quickly turn off notification. You can do it Simply.
- swipe over the notification.
- tap Manage instead of View.
- In the next menu, tap “Turn Off” to stop seeing notifications from the app.