HOW TOIssues and AnswersMedia
How to Fix Dual WhatsApp Contacts not Showing?
Dual WhatsApp contacts not showing on Samsung phone! it’s not your problem alone, many Samsung users facing the same problem.
Samsung has introduced a very useful feature with its latest phones in the last few years; this feature is allowing users to have a dual version of each app and use it separated.
It works with social media apps like Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and even WhatsApp, but unfortunately, there are some problems with this feature you may have like Contacts not Showing.
If you are facing this problem with your Samsung phone or even any smartphone have the same problem, don’t worry. You are in the right place and there is the solution.
How to fix Samsung Dual WhatsApp Contacts not Showing problem?
- To start open the settings
- Scroll down to” Advanced features”.
- Click “Dual Messenger”.
- You will see dual WhatsApp activated. Scroll down to see “Use separated contact list” turn it off.
- This option allows you to share only a limited contact list on the second WhatsApp.
- You will see this confirmation message, press “yes”
- Now, go back to your WhatsApp, then tap the new chat icon > More options > Refresh.
- You will see your contact list immediately.
Works great! Thanks a lot!