Apple is working hard to improve its iPhone battery every year; it introduced Battery Health with iOS 11.3 and Optimized Battery Charging With iOS 13. But battery life is still Primarily related to user behavior. So let’s see How to save iPhone Battery Life 2020?
How to Save iPhone Battery Life 2020?
Avoid extreme heat
Apple showing on its website that iPhone, iPad, iPod, and apple watch work better at 0 °C to 35°C, and the temperatures higher than 35°C are dangerous for the battery health of your iPhone.
So, Don’t leave your iPhone at the sun for a long time, and try to avoid using it while charging as this can raise the device temperature.
Enable Optimized Battery Charging
Optimized Battery Charging is protecting your battery from the danger of forgetting it charging for a long time.
This feature limits your charge to around 80 percent until the time you usually pick up your phone.
Charging battery for ling times affects its life, so to save iPhone battery life Enable Optimized Battery Charging.
Use original or MFi certified chargers
A bad charger can damage your iPhone, so use the original charger or at least use an MFi certified chargers.
MFi is meaning: (Made for iPhone, Made for iPad and Made for iPod), and it manufactured with approval and licenses from apple.
How to Save Battery Life in general?
Phone Battery is as same as many recent smartphones, it’s made of Li-ion and losing its capacity by time. but there are general tips to keep your battery doing well for the longest time.
- Make sure your device is updated to the latest software.
- Use low power mode in your iPhone when needed.
- Lower screen brightness if you want to conserve battery.
- Turn off Bluetooth and location services (you can fine-tune location services for specific apps from the related setting in Privacy > Location).
- Turn off Background App Refresh for apps that don’t need it (from General > Background App Refresh).
- Use dark mode for iOS and apps that support it.
- Monitor which app drains the most battery and make adjustments to its usage.
- Make sure to benefit from Apple’s Optimized Battery Charging.
- When storing your iPhone for longer periods of time, charge it to 50% and turn it off.