Three years ago WhatsApp got a new feature that allows users to “delete the message for everyone”, this removes photos, videos, or messages completely from WhatsApp. However, there is a way to see deleted messages on WhatsApp, continue reading.
Deleting messages for everyone was a gift from Facebook -the owned company- to WhatsApp users after many similar apps offered this option to users. Nevertheless, many people didn’t like it and saw it as annoying add that it allow deleting message before seeing it.
fortunately, there are third-party apps that allow you to see deleted messages on WhatsApp, on the upcoming line we will guide you on how to use one of them.
How to see deleted messages on WhatsApp?
Before following the upcoming method remember that there’s always a price to pay to access WhatsApp features that are not officially supported. In this case, the method we’re suggesting will expose all of your notifications including OTPs and bank balance details, to a third-party app, and we can’t guarantee that this data will remain private. Please use this method at your own risk, and only if seeing WhatsApp messages others have deleted is absolutely essential to you.
this method is for android phones if you have deleted message on Whatsapp follow these steps:
- Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play.
- Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it up by granting access to all the permissions the app asks for.
- After granting the permissions, go back to the app and now you’ll be asked to select the app/ apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.
- On the next screen tap Yes, Save Files followed by tapping Allow. This will finish setting up the app and it will be ready for use.
- From then on every notification that you receive on WhatsApp, including the deleted messages will be present on WhatsRemoved+ app. All you need to do is to open the app and from the top bar select WhatsApp.
unfortunately, There’s no such app available for iOS, which is good for your privacy but not good if you need to see deleted WhatsApp messages.