Do you want to show your phone screen on the computer? It’s very easy, and there are many methods. Just keep reading.
If you have an android phone and want to show it’s screen on a Windows 10 computer, just open the Your Phone app, set up Link your phone and PC. Open the Your Phone Windows 10 app to complete the connection.
But if you have an iOS device, you will need a third-party mirroring app. You can also use apps with old versions of windows with android phones.
How to Show Android Phone Screen on Windows 10 Computer?
If you have an android phone running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above, you can easily pair it to your windows 10 computer.
There’s an official app from Microsoft calls Your Phone that, when paired with the Your Phone Companion app for Android, supports Wi-Fi pairing to let Your Phone interact directly with the mobile operating system.
- Get the Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app
- make sure your PC and Android device are nearby, turned on, and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Your Phone app on your phone.
- Select Link your phone and PC.
- Sign in to the Your Phone Companion app using the same Microsoft account you’re using on your PC if prompted. Select Continue.
- Select Continue and choose Allow to enable permissions.
- Return to the PC to finish linking your phone with the Windows 10 app.
- In the Windows search box, type your phone and select the Your Phone app from the results.
- Select Get Started.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account if prompted.
- Follow the guided setup process.
- Wait while the app links to your phone.
- Select the items from your phone that you want to see on your computer.
For select Samsung devices, the Link to Windows companion app is already installed. Access it by going to Settings > Advanced features > Link to Windows.
How to Show iOS Phone Screen on Windows 10 Computer?
For iOS devices, Apple doesn’t make it easy to connect iOS and iPadOS with Windows 10, but a broad ecosystem of apps bridges the gap between Android, iOS, iPadOS devices, and Windows 10 computers.
There are many third-party apps to connect iOS devices to windows; they tend to work regardless of which specific release of an operating system you have.
Best apps to Show iOS Phone Screen on Windows 10 Computer:
ApowerMirror: Supports AirPlay mirroring for iOS and iPadOS, and mirroring plus a remote control for Android devices above Android 5.0.
Vysor: Display and control an Android phone. It comes in free and paid versions. The paid version offers significant additional features.
LetsView: A Windows app that mirrors Android, iOS, and iPadOS screens. It offers additional benefits, such as whiteboarding and remote PowerPoint control, to serve business and educational needs.