Do you want to mirror or even control your phone’s screen on your PC? on the upcoming lines we will learn how to show your phone screen on Windows Computer. Let’s see.
If you have an Android phone you can do this easily, but if you have an iOS device you will need a third-party mirroring app.
How to show your phone screen on Windows Computer?
For android phones, all you need is the “Your Phone” app on your Windows PC and the “Your Phone Companion” app on your android. Through Wi-Fi Phone will interact directly with the mobile operating system.
This app works for Windows 10 PCs and Android devices running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above.
- First, install Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app from here.
- After installing the Your Phone app, make sure your PC and Android device are nearby, turned on, and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Your Phone app on your phone.
- Select Link your phone and PC.
- Sign in to the Your Phone Companion app using the same Microsoft account you’re using on your PC if prompted.
- Select Continue and choose Allow to enable permissions.
- Return to the PC to finish linking your phone with the Windows 10 app.
- In the Windows search box, type “your phone” and select the Your Phone app from the results.
- Select Get Started.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account if prompted.
- Follow the guided setup process.
- Wait while the app links to your phone.
- Select the items from your phone that you want to see on your computer.
And we are done.
For iOS devices, there’s no official app you can use to show your iOS phone screen on Windows Computer. The third-party apps are the only choice.
These apps vary in capability and price points. Because these programs do the heavy lifting of serving as an intermediary, they tend to work regardless of which specific release of an operating system you have.
ApowerMirror: Supports AirPlay mirroring for iOS and iPadOS, and mirroring plus a remote control for Android devices above Android 5.0.
LetsView: A Windows app that mirrors Android, iOS, and iPadOS screens. It offers additional benefits, such as whiteboarding and remote PowerPoint control, to serve business and educational needs.
Scrcpy: A fully multi-platform, open-source solution, Scrcpy works as a shell utility. It mirrors an Android 5.0 or higher screen through a USB or wireless connection.