Pop-up notifications in windows 10 are one of the most common complaints. Many windows 10 suffer from a barrage of pop-up notifications all the time and wondering How to stop Windows 10 notification pop-ups?
If you have the same problem and don’t like Windows 10 Notifications, on the upcoming line we will guide to ride off this noise by stopping Windows 10 notification pop-ups or temporarily muting them if you just want a break.
How to stop Windows 10 notification pop-ups?
- Open Windows Settings menu.
- Click the System icon, and then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.
- From this screen, you can control notification and stop notification pop-ups:
you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:
- Get notifications from apps and other senders.
- Show notifications on the lock screen.
- Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen.
- Hide notifications when duplicating my screen.
- Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows.
you can simply turn them off as you need.
How to Temporarily stop Windows 10 notification pop-ups?
- Open up the Action Center by pressing the Windows key + A
- Click on the moon icon that’s labeled Focus Assist.
On the right, you will see a detailed menu to control how to see pop-up notifications. This will let you change times and priority levels for when you do and don’t want notifications.
How to Disable Windows 10’s Taskbar Pop-up Notifications?
Taskbar Pop-up Notifications are advertising Notifications that not generated by the app. But you can easily disable them.
- From Start menu open the Settings.
- Navigate to System > Notifications & Actions in the Settings app.
Scroll down to the Notifications section and disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.