Are you a photographer, designer, or developer, looking for a way to showcase your work to the world online? You are in the right place, here are the best free WordPress portfolio plugins for 2020.
Portfolio plugins help you to show your work and impress your visitors and client, they highlight your creative work to the world. They support images, YouTube, Vimeo, mp4, and WebM videos, etc.
Best Free WordPress Portfolio Plugins 2020
This is a responsive plugin so it would work perfectly on desktop, tablet, and mobile screen sizes.
- Youtube, Vimeo, Quicktime video support.
- Built-in Photo gallery for pictures, video, and PDF preview.
- Easy categorization and sort/filter feature.
- Configurable default skin, with 3 Responsive designs.
You can find more about Nimble Portfolio and get it from here.
OTW Portfolio Light
OTW Portfolio Light offers you two template Portfolio Filterable and Portfolio Paginated.
It’s responsive, and it comes with a 3 column template to show the portfolio in a page or portfolio category.
You can find more about OTW Portfolio Light and get it from here.
Awesome Filterable Portfolio
Awesome Filterable Portfolio is a simple Plugin that allows you to create, manage, and publish an outstanding filterable portfolio in minutes.
- Customizable image hover effects
- Order Portfolio Categories
- Configure Animation Properties
- Filtered items using jQuery animations
- Unlimited items/categories
- Easy to use and customize
- Available in 4 languages.
You can find more about Awesome Filterable Portfolio and get it from here.
Behance Portfolio Manager
Behance Portfolio Manager is one of the most popular WordPress Portfolio Plugin, it provides users the capability to integrate Behance Projects on their WordPress website and develop a neat, flexible, and effective portfolio.
- Responsive multiple styles for Mosaic/ Grid Views
- Categorization of projects
- Filters to show/ hide project-specific information provided by Behance
- Tab customization for Mosaic/Grid view.
You can find more about Behance and get it from here.
The Portfolio plugin allows you to create a unique page for displaying portfolio items consisting of screenshots, and also you can add information like description, short description, URL, date of completion, etc.
- Create a template with page navigation to display all portfolio items.
- Regenerate thumbnails after changing their size.
- Change image size and the number of images displayed in the row.
- Enable/disable the option of additional fields displaying.
- Display the latest portfolio items on your page or post using the shortcode.
You can find more about the Portfolio plugin and get it from here.