Google Play Store app is just like any app on your device; needs to be updated from while to while, if you don’t know how to update the Google Play Store app, keep reading.
Before moving to the steps we need to know some facts about Google play: many people think Google Play Store is just a store for apps and games, but it more than this. It’s a huge platform witch contains various digital content.
The Google Play Store is home to music, movies, books, and games… in addition to your regular Android applications.
The Google Play Store is pre-installed on smartphones that ship with Google Mobile Services (GMS), which means it’s available on the majority of phones, except a number of Huawei’s new phones because it banned from pre-installing GMS on its phones by the US.
Now, let’s go back to our subject and see how to update Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
How to update the Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet?
- On your phone, open Google Play app. Of course, you know where you find it on your screen.
- On the app, swipe from left to right on your device’s display. You will see a slide-out menu. Or you can press the three short lines on the left of the app’s search bar.
- Scroll down a bit to find “Settings” and open it.
- Head down to the bottom of the settings screen, until you reach the “About ” section.
- Now, tap the “Play Store version” option.
- If your Google Play app is updated, you will see a message telling you “Google Play Store is up to date.”
- But if your app not updated and there’s an update to be download, then it will begin immediately.